VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY
In today’s ever changing business environment, Ohio Pipe, Valves & Fittings, Inc. (OPV) realizes our customer’s daily challenges and time constraints. Let us help you with Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI). OPV will assume the responsibility of keeping your storeroom stocked and organized.
What is VMI?
- VMI is an agreement between a vendor and customer where the supplier manages inventory purchased from them. The type of products, sizes, material, and min/max quantities the customer wants in stock is predetermined by the customer. VMI has several different benefits and helps businesses to run smoothly.
How Ohio Pipe, Valves, & Fittings Will Help:
- OPV will clean, organize, and label your storeroom bins
- OPV will keep inventory to customer’s specified min/max levels
- OPV can stock a wide variety of industry specific material to each customer’s specific needs
- OPV will monitor inventory weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly based on your request
- OPV will observe unused or highly used material and advise if adjustments to stocking levels are needed; as well as advise if additional material is requested to be stocked by your employees
- OPV can provide monthly, quarterly, or yearly usage reports upon request
Some Benefits to VMI Include:
- Saves time
- Saves Money
- Minimizes Out of Stock Risks
- Knowledgable partner
Contact us here, call your salesperson, or reach out to Ed Resch at email@example.com for Ohio Pipe, Valves, & Fittings, Inc. to help with your VMI.
Call us at 216-631-6000 with any questions.